TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All flights are carried out subject to suitable weather conditions, aircraft serviceability and operational requirements being met, as such all flights are subject to cancellation at short notice. In the event of your flight being cancelled for any reason whatsoever, including aircraft un-serviceability and/or inclement weather the operator (CM Aviation Ltd) will not be responsible for the costs of travel, accommodation or any other associated costs incurred. We advise all customers to call on the day of the booking to check if the flight will go ahead.
2. We are unable to refund the cost of any of our flight vouchers. However, all vouchers are transferable to another person.
3. Children must be 12 years or over to undertake a Flight Experience/Trial Lesson.
4. There is a strict passenger weight restriction of 100Kg. A height limit of 6ft 2 applies. We may require customers to be weighed before the flight.
5. The Pilot/Instructor as Captain of the aircraft has at his/her discretion the right to refuse to carry any person onboard the aircraft whom they consider to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs or who is acting inappropriately in any manner or way. The Captain’s word is final in this instance.
6. All participants should ensure that they are in reasonably good health. If in doubt they should seek the medical advice of a GP. Under some circumstances, we may ask you to provide a Doctors certificate to ensure the recipient is in suitable health to fly in a light aircraft.
7. Passengers wishing to take/use cameras and/or other photographic equipment on the flight do so entirely at their own risk.
8. The Company reserves the right to alter operating venues at its sole discretion due to any operational concerns or circumstances.
9. Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken to ensure the safety of all passengers and guests it shall be noted that neither the aircraft owner nor the aircraft operator can be held liable for any loss, damage or injury to any persons or their property/belongings, which does not result from their direct negligence.
10. Any participant/person failing to take their confirmed flight shall render the flight voucher invalid unless 24 hours prior notice of cancellation has been given.In the event of cancellation with less than 24 hours notice due to illness or death of a family member. We may require a medical certificate.
11. In the event that any flight is cancelled by the operator, the flight voucher shall remain valid until the original expiry date shown and the flight will be re-booked for a mutually convenient date.
12. Vouchers are valid for 6 months from the date of issue.
13. Extensions: You may extend the validity of your voucher for a further 6 months for a fee of £30.00, but you must arrange this within the original 6 month validity period. We cannot extend a voucher that has expired.
14. Solo Hire, Trial Lesson Experiences and Dual Lessons may be cancelled for any reason without charge if there is a minimum of 24 hours notice given. If there is less than 24 hours notice given and the weather is not a factor, the student/renter will be charged a no-show/cancellation fee. For a Trial Lesson where a voucher is being used, the vouchers will become invalid. For Solo Hire flights or Dual Lessons, there will be a fee of 1/2 the reserved flight time. For Example, If you have a 60-minute slot reserved the charge will be for 30 minutes of flight.
15. Late Arrivals. You are considered late if you have not arrived within 15 minutes of your reservation start time. After this 15 minute period, your reservation may be cancelled and the aircraft dispatched to another customer wishing to rent the aircraft. If you anticipate a late arrival, you are encouraged to notify the office as soon as possible for schedule adjustment.
16. Calls to CM Aviation Ltd. T/A Lincoln Flight may be recorded.